Malaria Consortium is recruiting for a Senior Surveillance M&E Officer to join our team in Manica, Mozambique.
As part of the MCAPS Province level team, the Sr. SM&E Officers will provide technical support in strengthening surveillance systems at province and district level, contribute to improved monitoring and evaluation, and generation and analysis of data from routine and community information systems.
The successful candidate will have:
- Graduate degree in epidemiology, public health, or other related fields with at least 5 years of relevant experience
- Experience working at the national level on health systems management and coordinating with both governmental (e.g., Ministry of Health) and technical partners
- Experience in leading ongoing data analysis for relevant use for malaria control/elimination programs, key indicators, and data visualization tools
- Strong analytical skills in monitoring and evaluation of programmes and projects.
- Fluency in Portuguese and English required
- We need to keep beneficiaries safe so our selection process reflects our commitment to safeguarding. Please find our Code of Conduct, Safeguarding Policy and Privacy Notice here.
- Due to the nature of this role we will be reviewing applications on an ongoing basis and the role might be filled and closed before the closing date. Early applications are encouraged.
- To apply for this position you will need to have the right to work in Mozambique
Established in 2003, Malaria Consortium is one of the world’s leading non-profit organisations specialising in the prevention, control, and treatment of malaria and other communicable diseases among vulnerable populations.
Our mission is to save lives and improve health in Africa and Asia through evidence-based programmes that combat targeted diseases and promote Universal Health Coverage
Para se candidatar a esta vaga, por favor visite malariaconsortium.current-vacancies.com.