Malaria Consortium está a recrutar três (03) Assistentes Financeiros para o projecto SMC, baseado na cidade de Nampula, província de Nampula, Moçambique.
Compartilhe esta posição com seus contatos e nas redes sociais, para garantir que estamos a abranger os candidatos mais adequados Clica Aqui para ter acesso a vaga como candidato externo.
Salary USD 10 934 Annual
Malaria Consortium is recruiting for 3 Finance Assistants to join our team in Nampula – SMC Project.
The successful candidate must have:
- Working knowledge of accounting software
- Excellent written and spoken Portuguese. Fair English level is an advantage
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Good excel skills
- Flexible and willing to travel to the field offices
- We need to keep beneficiaries safe so our selection process reflects our commitment to safeguarding. Please find our Code of Conduct, Safeguarding Policy and Privacy Notice here.
This role is conditional of Malaria Consortium securing funding for this role.
- Due to the nature of this role we will be reviewing applications on an ongoing basis and the role might be filled and closed before the closing date. Early applications are encouraged.
- This is a fixed term contract for the period of 5 months.
- To apply for this position you will need to have the right to work in Mozambique.
- Established in 2003, Malaria Consortium is one of the world’s leading non-profit organisations specialising in the prevention, control, and treatment of malaria and other communicable diseases among vulnerable populations.
- Our mission is to save lives and improve health in Africa and Asia through evidence-based programmes that combat targeted diseases and promote Universal Health Coverage.
Para se candidatar a esta vaga visite www.networxrecruitment.com.