Malaria Consortium está a recrutar um (01) Oficial Técnico para o projecto upSCALE, baseado na província de Sofala, Moçambique.
Compartilhe esta posição com seus contatos e nas redes sociais, para garantir que estamos a abranger os candidatos mais adequados Clica Aqui para ter acesso a vaga como candidato externo.
Location Gaza; Inhambane; Sofala; Zambezia; Nampula; Cabo Delgado
Malaria Consortium is recruiting for six (06) Technical Officers to join our team in Gaza, Inhambabe, Sofala, Zambezia, Nampula and Cabo Delgado Provinces.
To provide technical and implementation support to project activities in provinces through working closely with the DPS and district health personnel such as malaria focal points, community health coordinators and statisticians. To provide supervision and on the job training is also an essential component of this job.
The successful candidate will have:
- Degree in health or social sciences;
- Minimum 3 years’ experience implementing malaria and child survival and maternal programs;
- Previous work with development agencies, NGOs.
- Experience in the planning and implementation of communicable disease control/malaria control interventions, behaviour change communication initiatives/health education, health worker trainings and supportive supervision of health workers
- Experience in capacity building/ transferring of skills to health personnel
- Experience in working closely with local government
- Experience in developing work plans and activity budgets and in following work plans with minimal supervision
- We need to keep beneficiaries safe so our selection process reflects our commitment to safeguarding. Please find our Code of Conduct, Safeguarding Policy and Privacy Notice here.
Due to the nature of this role we will be reviewing applications on an ongoing basis and the role might be filled and closed before the closing date. Early applications are encouraged.
To apply for this position you will need to have the right to work in Mozambique
Established in 2003, Malaria Consortium is one of the world’s leading non-profit organisations specialising in the prevention, control, and treatment of malaria and other communicable diseases among vulnerable populations.
Our mission is to save lives and improve health in Africa and Asia through evidence-based programmes that combat targeted diseases and promote Universal Health Coverage.