- Provide continuous support in the process of maintenance, verification, control and archive the customer information.
- Critical analysis of the customer documents within the set parameters to ensure proper and enforceable information whilst meeting customers’ expectations in line with the Bank’s strategy.
- Deliver a highly efficient service and support functions to the Front Office to ensure a smooth customer experience.
- Provide support to ensure all regulatory requirements are met with the agreed SLA.
- Contribute to implementation of operations strategy covering credit information (CRC)
- Execute and ensure effective completion of overall achievement of performance objectives as per discussed with manager, in terms of:
- Job Satisfaction, Customer experience (based on the internal service questionnaire), Risk and rigour management.
- Develop profound understanding of Absa Operations business objectives and work in line with the business performance measures established.
- Collect daily and monthly dashboard statistics – e.g. leave, accuracy, production statistics, manual transactions, work carried forward, queries, complaints, training etc.
- Control Environment – ensure all applications has the requirements and the rules for analysing and consulting customer data are in place, guaranteeing reliability. Take responsibility for each process during the analysis phase to ensure current controls and procedures are observed. Continuously consider risk mitigation and operational effectiveness, with monthly KRI’s reporting and providing feedback to manager.
- Inform manager of all risk and loss events occurred due to fraud or error.
- Comply with prescribed policies, processes, and procedures to prevent any financial loss.
- Comply with all relevant bank policies and procedures, including Safety, Health, Environment, and operational aspects.
- Provide information, regarding credit information and maintenance for technical issues and items.
- Review correspondence related to Credit Information claim from the regulator
- Continuously be on the lookout for opportunities to further develop own skills and expand knowledge base.
Certificado de Educação e Formação Profissional (FETC): Administração de Escritórios (Obrigatório)
Para se candidatar a esta vaga, por favor visite absa.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com.