Mozal SA is a benchmark for mega-projects in developing countries. Mozal’s vision is to be a leading low-cost primary aluminium smelter and the employer of choice.
At Mozal, we recognise that our people are the foundation of our business and the key ingredient for our success. We are clear that to prosper, we must work through people who share our vision and our values.
Reporting to the Manager Production Treatment and Logistics, the purpose of the role is to perform a span of control by leading a team in the analysis benchmarking and internal audit of Process function’s end- to- end performance and coordinate the identification and implementation of improvement initiatives that enables functional excellence and support business priorities for continuous improvement.
- Lead a team to operate the processes and equipment safely and in accordance with the production plan, process specifications, the operation’s technical standards, local and corporate requirements.
- Manages end-to-end detailed analysis of work processes, master data, and organisation design to identify inefficiencies in the execution of work, diagnose functional and cross-functional business problems and to identify improvement opportunities.
- Communicate with Production Departments and stakeholders by providing feedback on deviations and make recommendations.
- Conduct and initiate non-routine and specialized technical analysis, evaluate results and providing reports thereon.
- Endorses, leads the execution and monitors effectiveness of laboratory improvement initiatives.
- Manages the Impoundment dam sampling and discharging processes
- Manages the Sewage Treatment plant.
- Serious contenders will have a Degree in Analytical Chemistry / Chemical Engineering:
- Minimum 6 years of experience of which 2 years is in a Leadership role in a heavy Industrial environment, preference will be given to those with Laboratory experience;
- Demonstrate proficiency in written and spoken English.
Please apply online via http://careers.south32.net and use reference 8249 applications must include cover letter and CV (max 3 pages) with copies of certificates, identity documents, Police Clearance and a written reference.
Applications close on the 23 December 2022
Para se candidatar a esta vaga visite careers.south32.net.