Mozal SA is a benchmark for mega-projects in developing countries. Mozal’s vision is to be a leading low-cost primary aluminium smelter and the employer of choice.
At Mozal, we recognise that our people are the foundation of our business and the key ingredient for our success. We are clear that to prosper, we must work through people who share our vision and our values.
The purpose of this role is to lead the Maintenance Execution team over the entire operation and ensure maintenance activities in the plant under your accountability are safely executed against schedule, plans and specified standards.
Reporting to the Maintenance Superintendent, you will be responsible to:
- Ensure the safety and good practices of the members of your work team, timely evaluation and scoping of work requests prior to approval for the work management planning process;
- Participate in the weekly pre-planning, planning and scheduling meetings to ensure alignment and commitment of resources to the work schedule;
- Safely execute maintenance work as per signed off schedule;
- Manage planned and execute unplanned work as well as rescheduling of existing work orders if required;
- Conduct regular compliance checks to ensure adherence to 1SAP processes and work instructions;
- Enter relevant transactional data in 1SAP. Ensure team members initiate appropriate master data changes (create, change or delete) to task lists and or work instructions;
- Review work execution performance with team members. Identify gaps and take corrective action as necessary to improve performance;
- Guide and Coach individual team members in order to build a high-performance team.
- Serious contenders will have a bachelor’s degree in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering;
- 4 to 6 years’ experience working, servicing, maintaining or supervising maintenance activities
- Minimum of 2 years in a leadership role in an industrial/mining environment;
- Show oral/written proficiency in the English language.
Please apply online via www.south32.net and use reference number 6005 applications must include cover letter and CV (max 3 pages) with copies of certificates, identity documents, Police Clearance and a written reference.
Applications close on the 15 June 2023.
Para se candidatar a esta vaga, por favor visite short.jobsmoz.com.