Bring your possibility to life! Define your career with us
With over 100 years of rich history and strongly positioned as a local bank with regional and international expertise, a career with our family offers the opportunity to be part of this exciting growth journey, to reset our future and shape our destiny as a proudly African group.
My Career Development Portal: Wherever you are in your career, we are here for you. Design your future. Discover leading-edge guidance, tools and support to unlock your potential. You are Absa. You are possibility.
The focus is on the people side of change on Programmes & Projects.
- Leads the change management components in a co-ordinated, strategic and transformational manner;
- Design, compilation and implementation of the Change Management approach tactics and associated Change
- Management plans for the assigned initiatives;
- Stakeholder engagement, influence and client contact from the executive to front line tiers. Develops & maintains effective stakeholder relationships and ensures stakeholder influence across the entire Portfolio;
- Sets, agrees and or influences the associate Portfolio, Programme & Project Change Management budget/s;
- Where indicated, ensure alignment between own work and other Change Management resources across the Portfolio;
- Ensure Quality Assurance (QA) of own deliverables, and where indicated, review and QA all Portfolio Change Management deliverables.
- Translate strategic Portfolio changes and requirements into Change Management solutions.
- Creatively and collaboratively solve Change Management problems for complex multi- faceted issues.
- Design, develop and implement appropriate Communication efforts;
Change Management Model and Toolset Development and Enablement
Teach and mentor Change Management generalists and specialists in the field (people development);
Apply various Change Management approaches to enable fit-for-purpose development of Change Management toolset, methodologies and standards in the implementation;
Embed Change Management best-practices within the environment.
Sponsorship Capability Development and Enablement
Design, develop and implement a sustainable Sponsorship Model, Toolset and Templates for all Sponsors within (and where indicated beyond the boundaries) the environment;
Develop and implement a tool to properly determine correct Sponsors;
Coach and enable Sponsors to competently and confidently fulfill their roles;
Change Management Risk Management
- Ensure all risks associated with the Change Management role are managed and pro-actively dealt with;
- Prepare the change target environment by engaging with stakeholders and working with them to identify and overcome resistance to change;
- Monitor change adoption and resistance curves;
design and implement appropriate interventions to promote adoption/reduce change resistance;
- Track, escalate, resolve, report and/or manage all issues and risks;
- Ensure the design, development and implementation of change governance.
- Perform and/or enable requisite Portfolio, Programme and Project Change Management audits;
Change Management Advisory Service
Provide various levels of Portfolio, Programme & Project Change Management related advice to a variety of stakeholder’s consequent to Change Management diagnostic activities;
Provide Change Management consultation and coaching services for Portfolio, Programme and Project teams across the cluster;
Bachelor`s Degrees and Advanced Diplomas: Physical, Mathematical, Computer and Life Sciences (Required)