Moza Minerals Montepuez Limitada (Moza Minerals) is a wholly owned subsidiary of Gemrock Group of Companies (Gemrock Mozamique Limitada and Gemrock DMCC) Gemrock aims to build a World Class Ruby mining operation to rival and surpass our peers in the industry. Moza Minerals is the flagship operation for the Group and is situated in the village of Nakoja, in the Ancuabe District of Cabo Delgado Province in Northern Mozambique. The current operations involve extraction of the ruby bearing ore and hauling it for processing at
the Wash Plant and eventually sorting the gem-grade rough ruby for future export. Over the past 5 years the company has grown from initially a dozen or so employees to currently over 250 directly employed staff, both nationals and expatriates and another tens of indirectly
employed local staff. Moza Minerals has the potential to be the largest Ruby Mining operations in Mozambique and now
The objective for this role as Assistant Admin/HR will be to support the needs of Department in the correct execution of the objectives and strategy of the company. The aim is to promote corporate values and enable business success through human resource management,
including work design, recruitment, performance management, talent management and services.
The Admin/HR Assistant is responsible for implementing HR strategies and initiatives aligned in the management and liaison with workers, addressing demands, complaints or other issues.
Manages the process of recruitment and selection of hired employees or new employees. It supports current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital.
Develop and monitor systems, procedures throughout the organization and cultivate a positive motivational work environment, listen to and address employee concerns, counsel employees and supervisors, job description requirements.
Ensure compliance with legislation throughout human resources management. Maintain historical records of human resources through the design and recovery system, keeping records. Save the history of human resources and current operational requirements, schedule
meetings with employees, monitor the results of the work. Assist day-to-day operations of the functions and obligations of the HR Department.
- Provide administrative support to Human Resources Manager
- Compile and update employee records (hard and digital copies of documentation), organize individual worker processes, and verify in terms of admission requirements.
- Process documents and prepare reports related to staff activities (agency, recruitment, training, complaints, performance appraisals.
- Plan employee site requests related to violations of human resources rules, procedures, and regulations.
- Assist in the preparation of payroll by providing relevant data (attendance, absences, bonuses, licenses etc.)
- Properly handle and forward complaints and reporting procedures of mine employees.
- Coordinate communication with candidates and schedule interviews.
- Conduct initial guidance for newly hired employees, in terms of onboarding, checking, controlling and organizing service schedules, organizing and conducting medical examinations.
- Assist our recruiters in the selection of candidates and update in the database, processing INSS, Nominal Roll.
Skill and Requirements
- Degree in Human Resources, Psychology or Business Administration (MBA). Excellent strategic thinking, decision making, leadership, interpersonal and ethical. Knowledge of accounting is an advantage, knowledge of payroll and benefits in computing systems.
- Negotiation skills, conflict management, stress management, time management and competent to maintain a well-balanced orientation (task/people) and a calm, non-threatening, relatively stress-free climate in the workplace.
- Fluent in Portuguese and English
Report Straight to
The Admin/HR Assistant reports straight to the company’s Admin/HR Manager or another appointed by the Management.
Apply to: email@example.com deadline 28 August 2023
Envie a sua candidatura a esta posição para este email: firstname.lastname@example.org