Ensure that Puma Energy is optimising a profitable network portfolio of retail real estate sites across Mozambique. Working with retail team and Network Planning colleagues, develop the rolling 1 to 5-year Puma Energy Regional Network Plan per country that will enable the Regional Property Manager to develop a retail regional 5 year property roadmap per county. This includes implementing and maintaining in Mozambique:
- Competitive Positioning strategy, bring the Community Village positioning to life,
- Existing Network Performance Analysis,
- Identification of future growth and churning the portfolio.
- Work with Mozambique teams to build the network plans for sites that will remain within the portfolio, recovery plans for unprofitable sites that have the potential to become profitable and remain in the portfolio, and recommend the divestment of unprofitable sites.
- Ensure the implementation of the Mozambique plans.
Role model the Puma Energy core values and ways of working.
Knowledge Skills and Abilities, Key Responsibilities:
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Implement the agreed global methodology, processes and procedures for ‘the one best way’ of approaching, developing and executing a 5-year Regional Network Plan incorporating all countries.
- Ensure that every project complies with the agreed one standard approach for all capital evaluation and discounted cash flow analysis.
Chairs the Regional/Country Investment Committee meetings as and when appropriate.
- Ensure that Mozambique utilizes the agreed technical tools and systems to develop specific Retail Network Plans appropriately.
- Takes the program management lead to ensure that projects open on time and within budget. This will include tracking site identification, demographic analysis, capital evaluation, sign off, construction opening/divesting stations.
- Chair all post implementation reviews for every project to track and mitigate the commercial and financial KPI’s that were signed off in the original proposal.
- Ensure that Mozambique has the right network planning management talent and capability in place to deliver their individual 5-year plans, assisting in the interviewing, selection, on boarding, training and development processes.
- Maintain competitive advantage by ensuring that that the Global Network Optimization Manager has an update understanding of competitor initiatives and activities within the Mozambique Network Planning arena.
Skills and Requirements :
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent.
- Engineering qualification
- Property management
- Town planning
- At least 3 years working experience in network planning, within a fuel industry is a distinct advantage.
- At least 3 years management or equivalent experience.
- English language and Portuguese language.
- High level of commercial and financial acumen.
- High level of proficiency with MS Office.
- Negotiation skills.
- Customer focus
- Analytical ability
- Problem-solving and decision making
- Planning and organizing
- Communicate with clarity (Internally & externally. Written & oral)
- Collaborating with others
- Results driven
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Managing ambiguity
- Embracing change and transformation
- Customer Focus
- Lead by Example
Key Relationships and Department Overview:
Internal – Regional Retail Operations Manager, Regional Convenience Retail Manager, Global Network Optimisation Manager, Heads of Region, Country Network Planning Personnel (as appropriate), Country General Managers, Country Retail Managers, Country Territory Managers, Regional Property Manager
External – Approved Network Planning tool vendor, Approved Demographic assessment tool vendor, External Real Estate Teams and
Para se candidatar a esta vaga, por favor visite trafigura.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com.